Bengals' Joe Mixon (concussion) 'trending towards' Week 13 return
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (concussion) is reportedly "trending towards" playing in the team's Week 13 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Mixon missed the Bengals' Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans while recovering from a concussion, and while he has yet to clear the league's concussion protocols, it seems like the talented back has a good chance of returning for Week 13. Samaje Perine took over lead back duties in Week 12 and would be expected to hold onto that role if Mixon is unable to return.
Mixon has seen an elite workload this season, posting 605 rushing yards and 6 rushing touchdowns on 158 carries while catching 41 passes for 314 yards and 2 more scores. He will be among the top running back plays in fantasy for Week 13 in what should be a high-scoring matchup with the Chiefs.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023