Nathan Peterman starting for Bears in Week 12; Trevor Siemian (oblique) scratched
The Chicago Bears will start Nathan Peterman at quarterback in Sunday's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Peterman will be thrust into the starting job Sunday after Trevor Siemian suffered an oblique injury in warmups this afternoon. Peterman will be the lone healthy quarterback for the Bears in Week 12.
Our models project the Jets to have a 63.3% win probability this week, even with backup Mike White starting for them.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022