Washington's Logan Thomas (rib/illness) questionable in Week 12
Washington Commanders tight end Logan Thomas (rib/illness) is questionable to play in Week 12's contest against the Atlanta Falcons.
john Bates could see more time at tight end if Thomas is unable to suit up versus a Falcons' unit allowing 10.1 FanDuel points per game.
Thomas' current Week 12 projection includes 2.8 receptions for 28.1 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023