Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving
Detroit Lions wide receiver Josh Reynolds (back) is questionable for Week 12 against the Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving afternoon.
Reynolds logged back-to-back limited practices leading into Thursday, so he should be able to suit up for the first time since Week 8. That will likely cut into Kalif Raymond's opportunities, but with D.J. Chark (ankle) active and Jameson Williams (knee) set to return, Reynolds will be in thick competition for snaps and targets.
numberFire's models project Reynolds for 2.8 targets, 1.6 receptions, and 19.2 yards versus the Bills. He has a $5,600 on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022