Chargers' Gerald Everett (groin) practicing on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Gerald Everett (groin) practiced on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Everett was a surprise late downgraded ahead of Week 11's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs with a groin injury. His participation at practice on Wednesday is a good sign, but his status needs to be monitored closely the rest of the week. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Everett's Week 12 projection includes 2.5 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) ruled out for Chargers' Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) missing from Chargers practice again Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) receiving treatment, day-to-day for Chargers January 10th, 2023
- Mike Williams (back) expected to practice for Chargers this week January 9th, 2023
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) undergoing further evaluation January 9th, 2023