Browns' David Njoku (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (ankle, knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Njoku was eased back into action in his return from an extended absence with a high ankle sprain in Week 11, catching 2 of 3 targets for 17 yards. The knee designation is a new injury for Njoku and his status needs to be monitored the rest of the week. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Njoku's current Week 12 projection includes 3.4 receptions, 36.5 yards, 0.18 touchdowns, and 6.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Browns' Nick Chubb (foot) planning to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (foot) back at Browns practice Thursday December 22nd, 2022
- David Njoku (knee) limited for Cleveland December 21st, 2022
- Browns' Nick Chubb (foot) DNP again on Wednesday December 21st, 2022
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb (foot) DNP on Tuesday December 20th, 2022
- Browns' Amari Cooper (hip) practicing on Thursday December 15th, 2022