Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to begin practicing Monday
The Detroit Lions have opened the practice window for wide receiver Jameson Williams (ACL), who will begin practicing this week ahead of the team's Week 12 game versus the Buffalo Bills.
Williams suffered an ACL injury in the college football playoffs last season, and was unfortunately forced to sit out the whole first 11 weeks of his first NFL season. However, the Lions have now opened the 21-day window for his return from the PUP list, and the 2022 first-round pick will begin practicing this week. The Lions could use additional receivers to play alongside Amon-Ra St. Brown, but we might not see Williams return this week with the Lions playing on Thursday night.
Williams was sensational in his final year of college, posting 79 catches for 1,572 yards and 15 touchdowns as Alabama's top target, while also returning 2 kickoffs for touchdowns over the course of the season. He will add an explosive element to a Lions offense that struggled to generate big plays in the second half of the season.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022