Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) fully practices on Wednesday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett (concussion) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
Pickett's Week Seven availability is heading in the right direction after he logged a full practice. Expect Mitchell Trubisky to start under center against a Miami Dolphins' defense allowing 21.7 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks if Pickett is ruled out.
Pickett's current projection includes 22.4 completions for 1.2 touchdowns and 237.2 yards.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022