Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) will not play Sunday
Washington Commanders wide receiver Jahan Dotson (hamstring) is ruled out for Week 5 against the Tennessee Titans.
Dotson injured his hamstring last week and he will likely miss multiple games. Curtis Samuel (illness) returned to practice Friday, so he could play a larger role as a receiver versus the Titans. Dyami Brown and Cam Sims may also see upticks in playing time.
numberFire's models project Samuel to draw 6.7 targets in Week 5, right behind Terry McLaurin (6.9) for second on the team. Through four games, the Titans have the third-worst pass defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023