CeeDee Lamb (groin) expected to play Sunday for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (groin) is expected to play on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lamb was held out of Thursday's practice for what the Cowboys described as precautionary reasons, but there isn't any concern about his status for Week 5. Last week, Lamb caught 6-of-8 targets for 97 yards and a touchdown. It was his second straight week with a score and he has drawn at least eight targets in every contest.
numberFire's models project Lamb for 9.1 targets, 5.7 receptions, and 74.5 yards. He's the WR15 in our Week 5 rankings. The Rams have the No. 25 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings, compared to the fifth-best run defense.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022