Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) ruled out again for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) is ruled out again for Week 5 against the Green Bay Packers in London.
Robinson was able to log some limited practices this week, but he's still at least one game away from being able to return to game action. Kadarius Toney (hamstrings) and Kenny Golladay (knee) will also be out, leaving Richie James to work as the Giants' default No. 1 receiver. Saquon Barkley should continue to be the focal point of the offense on the ground and through the air.
numberFire's models project James to lead the Giants-Packers game with 6.5 targets and Saquon is second on the team at 5.9 targets. Through four games, the Packers have the No. 10 pass defense in our advanced team metrics.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022