Daniel Jones (ankle) good to go for Giants on Sunday
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle) will play in Sunday's Week 5 game against the Green Bay Packers in London.
Jones was able to practice all week and he will be under center for the Giants across the pond. Tyrod Taylor will not be available due to a concussion, so Davis Webb will be called upon if Jones suffers a setback with his ankle. Jones only attempted 13 passes in Week 4 and he completed eight of them for 71 scoreless, interception-free yards. He also added 68 yards and a pair of scores with his legs.
Jones is the QB22 in numberFire's Week 5 rankings and our models project him for 15.2 FanDuel points. The Packers are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (rest) limited again on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) limited on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Giants' Darren Waller (hamstring) hoping for Week 15 return December 6th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 14 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023