Chris Godwin (hamstring) active for Buccaneers in Week 4
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin will play Sunday in the team's Week 4 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Godwin was limited in practice late in the week, and he entered game day as a game-time decision as he recovers from a hamstring strain. Despite the uncertainty, he has officially received the green light to suit up versus Patrick Mahomes and Co.
Our models project Godwin for 5.3 catches, 57.0 yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 10.8 FanDudel points.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022