Cowboys' Michael Gallup (knee) expected to make season debut in Week 4
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (knee) is not on the injury report for Week 4's game against the Washington Commanders.
Gallup practiced in full on Friday and will not carry an injury designation into Sunday. The expectation is that he will make his season debut against Washington. Our models expect him to see 5.9 targets against the Commanders.
Gallup's Week 4 projection includes 3.3 receptions, 43.9 yards, 0.26 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022