New England's Brian Hoyer to start in Week 4 with Mac Jones (ankle) ruled out
New England Patriots running back Brian Hoyer will start in Week Four's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Hoyer will make his first start under center this season after Mac Jones was ruled out with his ankle injury. In a matchup against a Packers' defense ranked 12th (14.5) in FanDuel points allowed to quarterbacks per game this season, our models project Hoyer to score 11.2 FanDuel points.
Hoyer's projection includes 18.7 completions for 0.8 touchdowns and 207.3 yards.
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Texans' Nico Collins (foot) out for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) remains out in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) not listed on Chargers' Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) available for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- DeeJay Dallas (ankle) listed as questionable on Seattle's Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (head) not at Patriots practice Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Damien Harris (thigh) absent from Patriots practice Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Patriots list Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) as questionable for Week 13's matchup versus Bills November 30th, 2022
- Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) out for Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (thigh) absent for Tuesday's practice November 29th, 2022