Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 4's matchup versus Kansas City
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (hamstring) is a game-time decision for Week Four's contest against the Kansas City Chiefs.
After a limited practice on Wednesday and Friday, Godwin's availability will be decided on Sunday. In a potential opportunity versus a Kansas City defense ranked 20th (29.1) in FanDuel points allowed per game to receivers, expect Russell Gage to see more volume if Godwin is ruled out.
On ten snaps this season, Godwin has lined up 50% in the slot and 50% out wide, while hauling in three receptions for 35 yards.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022