Chiefs' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) downgraded to DNP on Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) did not practice on Thursday ahead of Week 4's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Valdes-Scantling was downgraded from limited on Wednesday to DNP on Thursday. He was at practice but did not do any work. He appears to be trending in the wrong direction heading into Sunday night's clash with Tampa Bay. Friday's practice report will provide more information.
Valdes-Scantling's current Week 4 projection includes 3.2 receptions, 49.4 yards, 0.27 touchdowns, and 8.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) ruled out for Week 12's game versus Browns November 26th, 2022
- Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) remains out for Buccaneers in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (hamstring) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) available in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (hamstring) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP in Kansas City's Wednesday practice November 24th, 2022
- Chiefs' JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs place Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire has high-ankle sprain November 21st, 2022