Michael Gallup (knee) not expected to suit up for Cowboys' Week 3 contest
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup (knee) is not expected to play in the team's Week 3 game against the New York Giants.
Gallup, who tore his ACL in the final week of the 2021 season, will need to wait at least one more week before he is able to suit up for the Cowboys this season.
Gallup should settle into a fantasy-relevant role in the Cowboys' receiver-thin offense once he is healthy, and especially once quarterback Dak Prescott (finger) returns to the lineup. He averaged just under 50 yards per game a season ago while dealing with multiple injuries.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022