Julio Jones (knee) questionable in Week 3 for Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Julio Jones is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Jones is dealing with a knee injury, which caused him to sit out the team's Week 2 game against the Packers. He didn't participate in practice on Wednesday or Thursday, but a limited session Friday afternoon could signal a return to the field this weekend. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours. With Chris Godwin out and Mike Evans suspended, and with two other receivers questionable, Jones' presence would be a big help to Tom Brady.
Our models currently project Jones for 2.3 catches, 31.0 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 5.1 FanDuel points.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022