Russell Gage (hamstring) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's Week3 injury report
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week Three's contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Gage is among three Tampa Bay wideouts listed as questionable including Breshad Perriman and Julio Jones. After his missed practice on Friday, Scotty Miller could be the next man up if Gage is ruled out versus a Packers' defense rated seventh (23.9) in FanDuel points allowed per game to receivers.
Gage's current projection includes 4.6 receptions for 49.1 yards on 6.8 targets.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022