George Kittle (calf) practicing with 49ers on Thursday
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (calf) was a limited participant on Thursday.
Kittle's second limited practice puts him in decent shape to suit up for the first time this season. In a matchup versus a Denver Broncos' defense ranked 30th (16.3) in FanDuel points allowed to tight ends per game, our models project Kittle to score 4.7 FanDuel points.
Kittle's Week Three projection includes 2.2 receptions for 27.7 yards on 3.0 targets.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- George Kittle (groin) set to play in Week 3 for 49ers September 23rd, 2022
- George Kittle (calf) practicing with 49ers on Thursday September 22nd, 2022
- San Francisco's George Kittle (groin) limited on Wednesday September 21st, 2022
- 49ers elevate Marlon Mack to active roster September 20th, 2022
- Shanahan: 49ers' Tyrion Davis-Price (ankle) to miss "at least a few weeks" September 19th, 2022
- Schefter: 49ers' Trey Lance has "significant" ankle injury, season likely over September 18th, 2022