Cardinals' Rondale Moore suffers hamstring injury on Thursday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore suffered a hamstring injury during practice on Thursday.
Moore is scheduled to undergo an MRI to determine the extent of the injury. With just three days until the Cardinals season opener, Moore now appears doubtful to be on the field against the Kansas City Chiefs. If Moore is ruled out, the Cardinals will be extremely thin at wide receiver, with Marquise Brown expected to lead the way against the Chiefs.
Brown's current Week 1 projection includes 5.5 receptions, 69.7 yards, 0.46 touchdowns, and 12.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,900. He is the WR11 in our Week 1 fantasy rankings.
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) limited again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Christian McCaffrey (knee) back at practice on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) DNP on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) logs full Buccaneers practice December 1st, 2022
- Najee Harris (oblique) held out again Thursday for Steelers December 1st, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022