Eagles being 'precautious' with Miles Sanders (hamstring)
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders is dealing with tightness and soreness in his hamstring, per head coach Nick Sirianni.
Sanders hasn't practiced since Sunday, but Sirianni said the Eagles are being "precautious" with their top running back. He probably will not play in this weekend's preseason game, but Sanders will presumably be ready for Week 1 versus the Detroit Lions.
Sanders is currently the RB27 in numberFire's preseason rankings. Our models project him for 194.2 carries for 918.9 yards and 5.80 touchdowns, with 28.2 catches (40.4 targets) for 182.4 yards and 1.68 touchdowns.
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) misses Chargers' Wednesday practice October 5th, 2022
- Washington's Jahan Dotson (hamstring) absent on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cardinals' Marquise Brown (foot) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Gabe Davis (ankle) fully practices with Bills on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Buffalo's Isaiah McKenzie (concussion) DNP on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Miles Sanders (hip) logs full practice Thursday for Eagles September 29th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (back) logs full practice on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (hip) as limited during Wednesday's practice September 28th, 2022
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Wednesday September 7th, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hamstring) back at practice on Thursday September 1st, 2022
- Eagles claim running back Trey Sermon off waivers on Thursday September 1st, 2022