Jaylen Warren establishing himself as No. 2 Steelers rusher
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Warren has reportedly established himself as the second running back on the depth chart, according to Dale Lolley of DK Pittsburgh Sports.
Benny Snell has been a handcuff option as long as he's been in the league, but now, it seems as though he's been relegated to third-string duties. Behind Najee Harris in Pittsburgh, it has been Warren who handles the primary backup duties. Things can change as the season nears, but that is the current lay of the land.
Our models currently project Snell - under the assumption he's the primary backup - for 21.94 carries for 84.65 yards and 0.63 touchdowns to go along with 4.42 catches on 6.10 targets for 31.00 yards and 0.17 scores. There won't be much of a workload available for anyone not named Najee Harris in the Steel City.
- Falcons place Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) on IR October 3rd, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater to start at quarterback for Dolphins in Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Giants optimistic Daniel Jones (ankle) plays Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) out for Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Julio Jones 'nicked up' for Buccaneers in return October 3rd, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) could play for Colts Thursday night October 3rd, 2022
- Kenny Pickett takes over at quarterback for Steelers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Steelers bench Mitchell Trubisky in Week 4; Kenny Pickett in at quarterback October 2nd, 2022
- Steelers' Chase Claypool hoping for more 'down the field' plays going forward September 19th, 2022
- Najee Harris (foot) not listed on Pittsburgh's Week 2 injury report September 16th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (foot) upgraded to full on Thursday September 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh' Najee Harris (foot) limited during Wednesday's practice September 14th, 2022