Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) ruled out for Week 1
Detroit Lions wide receiver Jameson Williams (ACL) has been ruled out for Week 1's game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Williams, the 12th overall pick in this year's NFL draft, is still progressing in his recovery from an ACL tear in January. There is no timetable for his return, but the Lions are going to be "very smart" with him. According to General Manager Brad Holmes, Williams is "in a good place right now". Once healthy, Williams is expected to join sophomore star Amon-Ra St. Brown and tight end T.J. Hockenson at the top of Detroit's passing game.
Williams is the WR98 in numberFire's preseason fantasy projections. Our models expect him to haul in 29.3 receptions on 48.9 targets for 367.7 yards and 1.8 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Cowboys' Week 4 matchup versus Washington October 1st, 2022
- Sants promote Latavius Murray to active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) plans to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Arizona's Rondale Moore (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Cole Beasley elevated to Tampa Bay's active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Jameis Winston (back) ruled out for Saints in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Detroit's D.J. Chark (ankle) out for Week 4's matchup versus Seattle October 1st, 2022
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (foot) available for Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (ankle/shoulder) ruled out in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) expected to sit Sunday for Lions September 30th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) will play for Lions against Seahawks September 30th, 2022
- Amon-Ra St. Brown (ankle) ruled out for Lions in Week 4 September 30th, 2022