Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) considered day-to-day
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage (hamstring) is considered day-to-day.
Gage suffered a hamstring injury during practice on Wednesday. According to the team, he "tweaked" his hamstring and is expected to recover in time to play against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 1.
Gage is the WR64 in numberFire's preseason fantasy projections. Our models expect him to haul in 49.9 receptions on 77.5 targets for 559.2 yards and 4.40 touchdowns.
- Rapoport: Dalton Schultz (knee) expects to play in Cowboys' Week 4 matchup versus Washington October 1st, 2022
- Sants promote Latavius Murray to active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (abdomen) plans to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Fowler: Arizona's Rondale Moore (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Jameis Winston (back) ruled out for Saints in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- New England's Jakobi Meyers (knee) ruled out in Week 4 October 1st, 2022
- Cole Beasley elevated to Tampa Bay's active roster on Saturday October 1st, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) game-time decision for Buccaneers in Week 4 September 30th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 4's matchup versus Kansas City September 30th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring, rest) DNP on Thursday September 29th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring) back at practice on Wednesday September 28th, 2022
- Bucs' Julio Jones (knee) inactive in Week 3 September 25th, 2022