Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team
The Athletic's Joe Buscaglia noted that wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie has been practicing with the the Buffalo Bills' first units in spring practices.
Buscaglia also noted that McKenzie was Allen's top target in team drills, drawing more looks than either Stefon Diggs or Gabriel Davis in their shared time on the field. It's still early in the offseason, but McKenzie could be earning his way into a starting role in the Bills' high-powered offense in the slot.
McKenzie has never held an every-down role in any of his four seasons in the league, but he has flashed upside throughout his career (like in his 11 catch, 125 yard Week 16 game against the Patriots). With slot receiver Cole Beasley vacating 112 targets after his offseason departure, McKenzie could have a fantasy-relevant role in 2022.
- Seahawks "comfortable" with Kenneth Walker III in three-down role August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon has 'minor' foot injury August 11th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) ruled out for Week 1 August 11th, 2022
- Carroll: Seattle's Rashaad Penny 'feeling a little bit of groin tightness' August 11th, 2022
- Broncos' Albert Okwuegbunam drawing praise in training camp August 11th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage (hamstring) considered day-to-day August 11th, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder "looks like a safe bet" to make the final roster August 8th, 2022
- Bills' Dawson Knox focused on team chemistry heading into training camp July 20th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022