Kyle Van Noy likely to start for Lions in 2016
Detroit Lions linebacker Kyle Van Noy is likely to win the strong-side linebacker job, ESPN reporter Michael Rothstein predicts.
Rothstein made it clear he is handicapping the race as the roster stands today, and things could certainly change in the draft. A second-round pick in 2014, Van Noy has been a massive disappointment to this point in his career. This will likely be a make-or-break offseason for him.
The Lions' defense had a huge production downturn in 2015, ranking 26th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play, as well as 25th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play, and 22nd in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (ankle) is doubtful for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (ribs) limited again for Patriots Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) limited at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- James White totals 45 yards in Patriots' Week 6 win October 15th, 2017
- Mike Gillislee loses fumble in Patriots' Week 6 win October 15th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan held to 1 catch in win over Jets October 15th, 2017