Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens
Former Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown has been traded to the Arizona Cardinals for the 23rd pick in the 2022 NFL draft. The Ravens are also sending the 100th overall pick to the Cardinals.
Brown has been traded from Baltimore to Arizona ahead of his fourth season. The twenty-four-year-old former twenty-fifth overall draft pick back in 2019 will join a Cardinals offense led by Kyler Murray. He will join an Arizona wide receiver group that consists of DeAndre Hopkins, Rondale Moore, Andy Isabella, and A.J. Green. Rashod Bateman is now positioned to be the top wide receiver in the Ravens' attacking, working alongside tight end Mark Andrews in the passing game.
In three seasons in Baltimore, Brown hauled in 195 receptions on 317 targets for 2,361 yards and 21 touchdowns.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Terrace Marshall taking "a massive leap" in second offseason with Panthers June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) will be "full go" for Cardinals' training camp June 8th, 2022
- Kyler Murray returns for Cardinals' voluntary workouts June 1st, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022