Saints re-sign receiver Tre'Quan Smith
The New Orleans Saints have re-signed wide receiver Tre'Quan Smith to a new, two-year deal.
According to ESPN's Field Yates, the deal includes a base salary of $6 million with incentives worth up to an additional $4.5 million for Smith. Smith will now be sticking around with the team that drafted him for at least one more season.
Smith has yet to eclipse 500 receiving yards in a season since entering the league in 2018 despite operating as one of the team's top receivers for at least two of those seasons. The former third round pick won't offer much upside for fantasy for the 2022 NFL season.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Saints' Michael Thomas still has "a few hurdles" to climb in return from ankle injury May 6th, 2022
- Saints trade up, select Chris Olave eleventh overall April 28th, 2022
- Saints re-sign receiver Tre'Quan Smith March 28th, 2022
- Saints and quarterback Jameis Winston agree to two-year contract March 21st, 2022