Allen Robinson signs with Rams
Former Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson signed a three-year contract with the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday.
Robinson and the Rams agreed to terms on a three-year contract worth $45 million, with $30 million in guaranteed money. After spending a combined eight seasons in Jacksonville and Chicago, the 28-year-old former second-round draft pick will have an opportunity to catch passes from Matthew Stafford next season. Even after signing Robinson, the Rams reportedly intend to sign Odell Beckham Jr., who is making a recovery from an ACL injury suffered in January.
In 12 games for the Bears last season, Robinson caught 38 of 66 targets for 410 yards and 1 touchdown. Those marks were career lows for Robinson across the board, with the exception of his 2017-18 season which was cut short due to an injury in Week 1.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Rams' Cam Akers feeling "100 percent" heading into 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Cooper Kupp signs 3-year contract extension with Rams June 9th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford signs four-year contract extension with Rams March 20th, 2022
- Rams send Robert Woods (ACL) to Titans for sixth-round pick March 20th, 2022
- Allen Robinson signs with Rams March 17th, 2022
- Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp March 7th, 2022