Seahawks re-sign tight end Will Dissly to three-year deal
The Seattle Seahawks have re-signed tight end Will Dissly to a three-year, $24 million deal, Tom Pelissero reports.
It's a fairly surprising move after the team acquired Noah Fant from the Denver Broncos in their most recent trade, though the Seahawks did utilize 12-personnel (when the team uses two tight ends on an offensive snap) at the sixth-highest rate in the league last year (26% of snaps). Brutal injuries cut Dissly's first two seasons short, but he has been healthy enough to play in 31 games over the past two seasons.
Dissly has caught 76 passes for 900 yards and 9 scores in his four seasons and has graded out well in PFF's blocking grades since entering the league (especially in pass blocking). Dissly has not been a reliable tight end for fantasy but should remain a consistent piece of Seattle's plans on offense for the 2022 season.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Rashaad Penny "in the driver's seat" to lead Seahawks backfield June 21st, 2022
- Seahawks' Geno Smith 'still ahead' of Drew Lock for now June 10th, 2022
- D.K. Metcalf skipping Seahawks mandatory minicamp June 8th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022