Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (elbow) is expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card contest against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Despite a previous questionable designation, Harris is on track to play in Kansas City after Pittsburgh's rookie back was removed from their injury report. In a matchup against numberFire's 20th rated rush defense during the regular season, our models project Harris to score 15.2 FanDuel points.
Harris' projection includes 17.7 rushing attempts for 75.5 yards and 3.8 receptions for 25.7 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021