Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (elbow) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Harris' Wild Card status appears in limbo after Pittsburgh's rookie running back followed consecutive missed practices with a full session on Friday. Expect Benny Snell to see more touches if Harris is limited or inactive against numberFire's 20th rated rush defense during the regular season.
Harris' current projection includes 17.7 rushing attempts for 75.5 yards and 3.8 receptions for 25.7 yards.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022