Mike Evans (hamstring) upgraded Thursday at Buccaneers practice
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans (hamstring) was upgraded to a full participant at Thursday's practice.
Evans was limited at Wednesday, but there is not any concern about the veteran's status for Sunday's Wild Card matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. He was held to 2 catches for 27 yards on 4 targets against the Eagles in Week 6, but Evans is a larger part of the offense without Chris Godwin (ACL) available.
numberFire's models project Evans for 8.9 targets and 14.2 FanDuel points against the Eagles.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021