Miles Sanders (hand) limited for Eagles on Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Sanders has been limited in back-to-back practices and he remains on track to play in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In his last two games before injuring his hand, Sanders ran the ball 42 times and gained at least 120 rush yards in both contests. The Eagles may opt to feature Jordan Howard more on Sunday if Sanders is limited.
numberFire's models project Sanders for 13.2 carries and 2.7 targets in the Wild Card Round. The Buccaneers finished the regular season with the No. 10 run defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings. Among the 50 running backs with at least 100 carries this season, Sanders ranked 17th in Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021