Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (elbow) is expected to practice Friday, per head coach Mike Tomlin.
The Steelers held Harris out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday, so his status for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Kansas City Chiefs will depend on how he looks at Friday's practice. Harris gained 55 scoreless yards on 15 touches in Week 18.
numberFire's models project Harris for 21.5 touches and 15.2 FanDuel points versus the Chiefs.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021