Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (elbow) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Sunday's playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Harris missed practice on Wednesday with an elbow injury he suffered in the first quarter of Week 18's win over the Baltimore Ravens. He was able to return to that game and should be available on Sunday, barring a setback. Our models expect him to handle 17.8 carries and 3.8 receptions against the Chiefs.
Harris' Sunday projection includes 75.5 rushing yards, 25.7 receiving yards, 0.52 touchdowns, and 15.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021