Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) expected to play in Week 18
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller (knee) is expected to play in the team's Week 18 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Waller hasn't played since injuring his knee back in Week 12, but it looks like he will make his return for the Raiders' critical Week 18 game against the Chargers. The Raiders are playing for a playoff spot and can use all the help they can get against their division rival.
Waller has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 13.3 fantasy points against the Chargers. Wallers' absence opened up extra opportunities for Hunter Renfrow and Foster Moreau down the stretch, so it will be interesting to see how the team divides the targets in tonight's game.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021