Browns' Kareem Hunt (ankle) out for Week 18
The Cleveland Browns have ruled out running back Kareem Hunt (ankle) for their Week 18 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
With the Browns' playoff hopes already quashed for the season, they won't take any chances with one of their best offensive players in a meaningless Week 18 game. Hunt's season is officially over.
Hunt started the 2021 season off on a tear before suffering calf and ankle injuries in the second half of the year. He'll finish the year with 560 scrimmage yards and 5 scores in 8 games despite playing behind Nick Chubb for most of the year. His absence this afternoon should open up more playing time for D'Ernest Johnson, who has played in an increased role to close out the year with Hunt sidelined.
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Baker Mayfield doesn't appear at Browns' voluntary workouts April 19th, 2022
- Texans' Deshaun Watson expected to be traded to Cleveland March 18th, 2022
- Browns' Baker Mayfield requests trade March 17th, 2022
- Browns release wide receiver Jarvis Landry March 14th, 2022