Tyler Huntley starting again for Ravens versus Steelers
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Tyler Huntley will start Week 18 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers, per head coach John Harbaugh.
Huntley will make a fourth consecutive start for Baltimore. He has targeted Marquise Brown (31) and Mark Andrews (28) on most of his pass attempts in the last three games.
numberFire's models project Huntley for 18.3 FanDuel points in Week 18 against a Steelers team ranked 16th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Ravens' J.K. Dobbins (ACL) could begin camp on PUP list March 28th, 2022
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram (illness) fully practices on Friday, questionable for Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) questionable for Week 17's game against Bengals January 1st, 2021