Texans' Chris Conley (knee) misses another practice
Houston Texans wide receiver Chris Conley (knee) did not practice again Thursday for Week 18 against the Tennessee Titans.
Conley also missed Wednesday's session, so he will likely need to participate in some capacity on Friday to be able to play Sunday. He has played over 70% of the offensive snaps in each of the last two games.
numberFire's models project Conley for 3.8 targets in Week 18.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021