Kadarius Toney (shoulder) downgraded Thursday for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (shoulder) did not practice on Thursday.
Toney was downgraded after being limited on Wednesday. The Giants will likely keep Toney out of Week 18 against the Washington Football Team unless the rookie returns to practice on Friday. He missed Week 17 and has been limited to 10 games as a rookie due to a variety of ailments.
numberFire's models project Toney for 6.4 targets in Week 18.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Austin Slater sitting for San Francisco Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Giants decline Daniel Jones' 2023 option April 28th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney arrives to Giants' voluntary workouts April 25th, 2022
- Giants reportedly looking to trade Kadarius Toney April 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: Saquon Barkley not expected to be traded by Giants March 6th, 2022
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021