Bears put Justin Fields on COVID list
The Chicago Bears placed quarterback Justin Fields on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Fields was expected to start Week 18 versus the Minnesota Vikings after he missed the last two games with an ankle injury, but the rookie may now be ruled out again. Andy Dalton or Nick Foles will start on Sunday if Fields is unavailable.
Fields is the QB15 in numberFire's Week 18 fantasy rankings and our models project him for 17.1 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cole Kmet to play 'different roles' in Bears offense May 9th, 2022
- Allen Robinson becomes unrestricted free agent on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bears' Justin Fields excited for "clean slate" ahead of second season January 31st, 2022
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Bears franchise tag Allen Robinson March 9th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021