Chargers' Jared Cook activated off reserve/COVID list
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Jared Cook was activated off the reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 18's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Cook was removed from the reserve/COVID list on Wednesday. Our models expect him to see 4.4 targets against the Raiders in Sunday's must-win showdown.
Cook's Week 18 projection includes 2.8 receptions, 34.1 receiving yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 6.3 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chargers sign tight end Gerald Everett to two-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Mike Williams signs three-year contract to remain with Chargers March 9th, 2022
- Chargers "aren’t going to let Mike Williams go", could use franchise tag March 6th, 2022
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021