Lions' Jared Goff (knee) limited on Wednesday
Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (knee) was limited on Wednesday ahead of Week 18's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Goff continues to deal with a knee injury and was limited at practice on Wednesday after sitting out the last two games. If he remains sidelined on Sunday, Tim Boyle is expected to remain under center.
The Lions are 2.5-point underdogs against the Packers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 20.25 points is the eleventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021