Antonio Gibson (COVID) activated for Football Team
The Washington Football Team activated running back Antonio Gibson off the COVID-19 list.
Gibson missed one game while on the COVID list and Jaret Patterson filled in as Washington's starting running back. Patterson will presumably return to a backup role in Week 18 versus the New York Giants while Gibson reclaims the starting role to wrap up the season. The Giants are starting Jake Fromm, so the Football Team should actually find themselves in a positive game script.
numberFire's models project Gibson for 20.7 touches and 14.5 FanDuel points, and he is the RB9 in our Week 18 fantasy rankings. The Giants are allowing the eighth-most FanDuel points per game to opposing running backs this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Commanders select Jahan Dotson with No. 16 pick April 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin to sit out on-field activities amidst contract negotiation with Commanders April 18th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Terry McLaurin (ankle) pushing to play Week 17 January 2nd, 2021