Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) DNP Wednesday for Colts
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (knee/ankle) did not practice Wednesday for Week 17 versus the Las Vegas Raiders.
Doyle only last two snaps last week before exiting. Mo Alie-Cox should see more snaps if Doyle misses Week 17. He played a season-high 90% of the offensive snaps last week and caught 2 passes on 4 targets for 42 scoreless yards.
The Raiders are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Reich: Colts 'will see how things play out with' T.Y. Hilton April 20th, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022
- Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts March 14th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Colts tight end Jack Doyle officially retires March 7th, 2022
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021