Bears' Allen Robinson activated from reserve/COVID list
Chicago Bears receiver Allen Robinson has been removed from the reserve/COVID list ahead of the team's Week 17 game against the New York Giants.
Robinson missed the Bears' past two games while on the reserve/COVID list, but should return for the team's Week 17 tilt with the Giants. While Robinson has arguably had the worst season of his career in 2021, his absence highlighted the Bears' lack of depth at receiver over the past two games.
Robinson likely won't be making it into many fantasy lineups in Week 17, having averaged a career-low in receptions (3.2) and yards (35.3) per game so far this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford signs four-year contract extension with Rams March 20th, 2022
- Rams send Robert Woods (ACL) to Titans for sixth-round pick March 20th, 2022
- Allen Robinson signs with Rams March 17th, 2022
- Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp March 7th, 2022
- Rams' Sean McVay would like to re-sign Odell Beckham March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Rams' Odell Beckham suffered apparent torn ACL in Super Bowl victory February 14th, 2022