Rapoport: DeAndre Hopkins (knee surgery) looking at 6 weeks
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins will undergo surgery to repair his torn MCL.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network said Hopkins is expected to miss six weeks, which could allow him to return for the Cardinals in the playoffs. Christian Kirk, Rondale Moore, A.J. Green, and Zach Ertz will take on most of Hopkins' targets down the stretch.
Moore and Ertz tied for the team lead with 20.6% target shares from Weeks 9-11 while Hopkins was sidelined. Kirk came in third at 18.6%. The Cardinals are facing a Detroit Lions team in Week 15 that has the second-worst pass defense in the NFL, according to our adjusted metrics.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Cardinals pick up Kyler Murray fifth-year option April 28th, 2022
- Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance' April 21st, 2022
- Tight end Zach Ertz re-signs with Cardinals March 14th, 2022
- Cardinals sign running back James Conner to three-year deal March 14th, 2022